120 photos of competent arrangement of the territory
Having become the happy owner of a suburban area, a person faces several problems. One of the main ones is planning. It is necessary to optimally mark the territory, think over the location of residential buildings, landscape elements, determine the overall design of the construction.
To answer all the questions that have arisen, it is necessary to draw up a detailed plan of the land.
Brief content of the article:
How to start developing a project
Any planning in construction begins with an assessment of the conditions in which it will be carried out. This stage describes the characteristics of the built-up area. When planning a land plot, the owner is required to take into account:
- Surface relief. The latter can be flat, hilly, and also have ravines or large stones. All this affects the general layout of buildings and the laying of communications;
- Soil quality. It is necessary to determine the presence of a fertile layer. Or rather, its depth. If it is less than 10 cm, then even lawn grass cannot be grown on such land. Requires additional delivery of soil;
- The presence of groundwater. With their high level, it is mandatory to include a drainage system in the plan;
- Climate. Depending on the climatic zone, the composition of plantings should be carefully selected;
- Size, shape. Depending on the shape and size, landscape design of the site will be developed.
You can learn more about private houses on the website https://masterinterera.ru/doma
Various methods are used in project development. The most common are:
Geometric. It is applied at an equal relief of a surface. Distinctive features are the geometric arrangement of buildings and plantings, as well as clear, even boundaries of all elements of the landscape.
For example, trees, bushes, flower beds are arranged in the form of rectangles or squares with even borders. It is also possible to plant plants in the form of other geometric shapes that correspond to the general style of the plan.
Landscape. Used on uneven ground. The arrangement of buildings and plants does not follow clear lines. On the contrary, asymmetry is applied in the design of the entire exterior. For example, ravines and hills are preserved or created, paths are laid in curved lines, trees and plants are planted according to the owner’s imagination, and not geometric shapes.
With this site layout scheme, all artificial elements are organically integrated into the natural landscape, which allows you to create a more natural design.
Mixed. Combines in different proportions the features of landscape and geometric. It has no clear rules of construction. Most popular among homeowners.
Division of the site into zones
After choosing a methodology, you should do zoning. When creating a project, they usually distinguish: a residential area, a place of rest, ancillary buildings, green spaces and a garden.
10% of the entire territory is usually allocated for residential buildings, 75% for plants and beds, the remaining 15% of the area is allocated for outbuildings, recreation areas, paths and decorative elements.
In the planning project, the most important is the location of the house. If the land plot has a simple rectangular shape, then the house is located based on the convenience of the entrance or for aesthetic reasons.
With a non-standard form, the choice of the optimal place depends on several factors. For example, if the site has a narrow long shape, then the house is built with an end face to the main entrance. And when the landscape is tilted, the building is placed on a hill. Thus, it is possible to avoid flooding of the foundation and basements.
It is recommended to place recreation areas in the backyard. If this is a gazebo, a summer kitchen or a playground, then they should be located in a well-visible place and preferably in the shade.
Owners of plots with a bathhouse and a garage must correctly place their buildings. The place for the garage is selected depending on the access roads. For security reasons, it is desirable to have a garage on the other side of the playground. Learn also about awnings.
The bath should not stand in front of the house. The best option would be a remote corner of the site, hidden from the street by trees. It is better to build all auxiliary buildings for household purposes closer to the fence and hide them with shrubs.
Plants and vegetable garden
After working out the plan of buildings, you can proceed to the placement of green spaces. The area for crop production is best located on the south side.
But it must be borne in mind that the buildings will give a shadow. In such places it is not recommended to plant beds for vegetables and fruits. The location of ornamental plants depends only on the imagination of the owner and on the design project.
Drawing up a plan
Now, having data on the nature of the landscape and using planning and zoning techniques, it is necessary to draw up a plan. The latter is created for clarity of the entire project. To do this, you can turn to professionals, but it is recommended to make a plan on your own.
Take a sheet of paper. If necessary, cut it to the desired shape. Then make all the buildings, plants and other elements that you want to see on your diagram out of colored paper. When doing this, do not forget to consider the approximate scale. Next, start placing objects according to the plan, move them, arrange them to your taste.
The plan must show:
- Location of residential premises;
- Household and auxiliary buildings;
- Schemes of communications and power lines.
The scheme can also be made from volumetric models. The latter are glued from paper or molded from plasticine. Next, the layouts are placed on the plan and light is directed to them. Thanks to this, you can determine where the shadows from objects will fall on a sunny day.
If you have any difficulties with the plan, we recommend that you refer to specialized sites. There you will find photographs of various site layouts and exact calculations of the plans.
When planning, we recommend taking advice from builders and designers.
- To protect the backyard from prying eyes, you can place the house right on the border with the street;
- If the site has a slope, then the house is placed on a hill or in the middle of the slope, and it is necessary to add backfill;
- Trees are not planted close to the house. This is due to the fact that the house will be heavily shaded. There is also the possibility that after a few years the roots of the tree can damage the foundation of the house;
- To create a favorable atmosphere, as protected as possible from the sounds of the street and dust, you should build a house in the middle or in the depths of the site. And plant trees around the perimeter;
- When developing a plan, it is necessary to take into account fire and sanitary standards.
Planning is an individual and creative process. There are many planning options. Each of them depends not only on the landscape, geology, climate, but also on the preferences of the owner and his imagination.
The main thing to remember is that all objects and elements of the plan must be designed in the same style and harmoniously complement each other. Only then will your layout look like a single composition.
Photo of the layout of the site
Save the article to your page:
Post published: 09.10
Join the discussion: